Monday, October 29, 2012

Sarah Liveblogs a Hurricane!

So, as many of you know, there's a hurricane headed up the east coast. They're calling it a Nor'easter now, but let's not mince words: hurricane all up in dis bitch, yo.

One of my friends convinced me that it would be awesome if I live blogged this force of nature. So. This will either be extremely dull, or extremely entertaining. Have at thee, hurricane!

10:13am
Had a sandwich. Registered to vote. I've gotten more done on this day, the start of Hurricane Sandy, than I have any other day I've had off.

Wind is all gusty. I fully expect to lose power tonight, because a strong breeze will knock out our power on a gentle summer's eve. Not the douching product; the actual season. Although I'm pretty sure a gentle douching would knock the power out as well...


In any case. More as the storm (and my inevitable boredom) develops.

No comments:

Post a Comment