Monday, October 29, 2012

Sarah Liveblogs a Hurricane! Part 2: Hurricane party!

11:07am
It's amazing how much dirt and grossness you can find when going outside is not a thing. All the chaos from moving has not been good to me. Took ten minutes to clean, and I've made a dent. There appears to be a spider living on the living room light fixture, which is terrifying because there is a hurricane coming and I can't flee the house if it decides to move slightly. It could just be a web, but I'm not counting on it.

I'm not paranoid.

...

Fuck you, spiders are creepy.


In any case, I'm sipping on a juice box and eating cookies. It's like snack time in kindergarten, except I'm an adult and I can make my own (horrible) decisions!

Time to listen to music and clean more. Yay, hurricane party!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment