Monday, October 29, 2012

Sarah Liveblogs a Hurricane! Part 3: There are only so many sandwiches...

12:39pm
Cleaned again. It was magical, except for when my dog tried to maul me because she is afraid of storms. And then she followed me onto the back porch when I took a picture of the lake, because she is a wuss.

I kind of want to sleep. There are only so many sandwiches one can eat, and my other option is to do homework and read shit. Which I should probably do, but sleep somehow always seems more important.

Power hasn't gone out yet. I am perplexed by this.

Mumsy is trying to guilt me into cleaning more. Suppose I'll do that in a minute.

Expected landfall is sometime around 3 or 4, and then Sandy will be like a person who needs a place to crash but stays at your apartment three days longer than they told you they would, ruins all your stuff, and leaves you feeling emotionally violated and wondering how the hell someone can get mustard on the ceiling.

(The answer is: very easily, if I'm bored enough.)

No comments:

Post a Comment