Monday, October 29, 2012

Sarah Liveblogs a Hurricane! Part 4: Pillow Licker

3:20pm
My dog is a nervous wreck at the best of times. When she's really nervous, she licks pillows. Any pillow will do. When the power went out, I laid my blankets on the living room floor, and Luna spent a good five minutes bathing my arm and my pillow in her doggy saliva. It was pretty gross.

Then she hid under the day bed. And then she tried to hide in my room, but realized that nobody was actually in there, so she should probably go where all her funny fur-less pack mates are. After that, she came out into the living room again and started whining until Mumsy and I howled with her for a good three minutes. She's been ok until just now, when she had to fit herself into the smallest space possible. For protection. Obviously.

I think I need to put a chair in front of the back porch door now, so it doesn't suddenly blow open and scare the shit out of everyone like it likes to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment